Tuesday 15 November 2011

Welcome to Toikura's World

Hi Everyone

What you are going to see in my blog is what adventures I have been doing for my writing this term. You will be reading my stories and writing comments on all of my stories. I encourage my writing with my lovely teacher miss Clements and do lots of work with writing and work hard on weather i know my writing is good or weather it's not.

I write about all my great adventurous adventures and all the days that were the most special day I've had. I have been adding more detail into my writing and i have made more interesting stories using these things
  • Simile's
  • Adjectives
  • Interesting words
and heaps more things that I know to put in my written language. I would like you to go on clendons clever clan and lok at everyones posts on there page .
In my conclusion I would really like to thank you for reading my page of stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment