Thursday 17 November 2011

A Great Guyforks night with my Family.

Phew phew phew as the fireworks lit the sky with bright lights I got so excited that I started to jump up and down and scream like a little girl. For a while I stood there in amazement. Me and my sisters were taking pictures while my nephew Genesis was getting kind of scared because he was only one years old.
My brother in law was setting the fireworks off and he was kind of dangerous with them because he was setting the firework off at the wrong time. After an hour our neighbors started to set their fireworks off as well. Our family was the first people to light the fireworks on our street because I think they didn’t have any or some people didn’t want to light up their fireworks.
We had 1 big box of fireworks that took us about 2 hours to finish them. They were all fantastic and my family really enjoyed them. I loved the time when everyone started to get up and slap each other.
I had a really great time and I wish to do the same next year but with heaps of fireworks and without the slapping on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment